Escape Room (Not Available at this time
due to revamping room).
Escape, if you can!
Enjoy a campsite-themed Escape Room experience at Butter and Egg Adventures. One of the few indoor activities you’ll find here, our escape room challenges your group to make a plan to escape impending disaster headed for your cozy, camping spot located at Butter and Eggland State Park.
You’ll have to work quickly and use your group’s combined intellect and creativity to discover a way out in only 60 minutes. The campsite is not particularly spacious, so no more than 9 guests will be allowed in the room at once. The escape room challenge is best for teens and adults; however, children aged 10-12 who are curious, patient, and like problem-solving challenges may also give it a try.
Reservations are accepted for a minimum of 4 persons, or fewer with payment for 4 persons.
$12.50 per person
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your reservation time, in order to sign the waiver and go through a pre-game process.
- The game will start at the scheduled time, so don’t be late. If part of your team shows up late, they can enter the game, but no additional time will be added to the clock.
- All personal items will be stored inside a container and locked up outside the room. No cell phones, recorders or computers are allowed in the room during play.
- During the pre-game process, you will be told certain things about the room. Please use the props in the room carefully and understand that if you group damages a prop, you will be required to pay for it.
- Every participant must sign a digital waiver either on-line in advance of your arrival, or when you arrive. Safe time by completing the on-line waiver in advance of your arrival. Click on the link on this page.
- You can leave the room at any time during the play, by asking for assistance from our staff member, via the camera. We ask that you use the restroom before your session to avoid interruption of the game. Clock will not stop during the time you leave the room.
- No Food or Drinks, are allowed in the room at any time.
- Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
- We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
- The maximum capacity in the room is ten (10).
All ticket sales are final. If you need to reschedule in the event of an emergency, please give us a call. We will do our best to accommodate you. Minimum 48 hours’ notice required.