Customized Group Event
Thank you for your interest in planning a customized group event with Butter and Egg Adventures. To start the process, please select your type of group from the menu on the right, to receive a cost estimate.
Upon reservation of an event with Butter and Egg Adventures, LLC, the following Policies and Procedures are in effect. Please share all pertinent information with your group members.
Waiver Completion and Submission
Ensure that each participant submits a completed, on-line waiver. Parents of youth under age 18 must complete waivers for minors, and adults must complete their own waiver. Please share this link with your group members: http://www.butterandeggadventures.com/waiver and ask participants to select your Custom Group Event () from the drop down menu, which is in chronological order. Please contact us, a few days in advance of your event, if you would like a list of all participants who have successfully completed the on-line waiver. Adults may also sign on-line waivers upon arrival to your event; however, advance submission of waivers will reduce waiting time once your group arrives. NOTE: Waivers are electronic, do not attempt to print waivers from computer in order to bring to the event.
Billing and Payment Policies
- Deposit is due within 7 days of proposal confirmation. Payment may be made by online payment at butterandeggadventures.com or by check to Butter and Egg Adventures; 2127 Butter and Egg Rd; Troy, Al 36081
- The balance of payment for services and reservations is due upon arrival unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Billing, based on per-person and/or group size is made according to the minimum number of participants as confirmed by the customer in advance, or the actual number of guests who participate, whichever number is higher. Group sponsors are encouraged to collect full payment from their members prior to confirming final numbers with Butter and Egg Adventures personnel.
- Credit/debit cards, checks, money orders, and/or cash are accepted for payment. Approved school, business, and government purchase orders are also accepted.
- Credit/Debit card payments of $500.00 or more will incur a 3% service charge.
- Deposits are non-refundable within 90 days of a customized, overnight event or within 30 days of a daytime event, unless weather emergencies or other approved, extenuating circumstances occur.
Recreation and Teambuilding Activity
- Aerial Recreation and Teambuilding: Wear closed-toe shoes or flat, sturdy sandals with heel strap (do not wear flip flops. No restrictions on activity due to injuries to or disabling conditions of limbs, hands, feet, spine, neck, head, or pregnancy.
- Aerial Recreation: Weight limit of 260 lbs. and minimum age of 5 yrs.
- Personal Floatation Devices (provided by camp) must be worn aboard boats in the lake.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn for axe throwing
- Completed waivers must be submitted for all attendees.
- Request special menu items (i.e., vegetarian, gluten-free) 2 days in advance of event
- Advise staff of special accommodations requested for disabled persons well in advance of event.
Call 911 and give location as Camp Butter and Egg; 2127 Butter and Egg Rd; Troy, AL 36081. (334) 670.9953
Susan Pierce (334) 670.9954 Ron Pierce (334) 670.9953