The following information is sent to all groups using The Bunkhouse
The Bunkhouse at Butter and Egg Adventures is conveniently located on the property. This facility has a total of 40 beds, with two distinct sides. Each side has 20 beds, thus allowing your group to have a side for the boys and girls. Each side has two tiled showers and two private toilets, with a dressing area inside the door. Both sides are heated and cooled with one unit and there is always plenty of hot water. WiFi is available in The Bunkhouse at Butter and Egg Adventures, as well as throughout the 48 acre facility.
Butter and Egg Adventures also has two apartments, which can house six more people. One of the apartments is attached to the Bunkhouse and the other is located in the back of The Lodge at Butter and Egg Adventures.
Overnight Stay in Bunkhouse or Apartment
- Provide your own twin-size bedding or sleeping bag with pillow, towel, washcloth, and personal toiletries.
- Turn off lights prior to leaving the building vacant.
- Customers are responsible for any damages to the bunkhouse and its contents.
- Guests may not enter/use the following restricted activity areas without staff supervision: Ziplines, challenge courses, climbing structures, lake, swimming pool, and/or other posted or locked venues.
- No food or drinks (other than water) in Bunkhouse sleeping area.
- Refer to Lodging Policies document for additional information regarding assignments to lodging areas.